View Single Post
Old Thursday, October 03, 2013
41st CTP (OMG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2012 Merit no. 273Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Werewolf will become famous soon enoughWerewolf will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irfanburki View Post
PLEASE tel me
i have been guided that economics have very lengthy syllabus and it have very low scoring trend in css..
Dear, it all depends upon the way you tackle your paper, i know a person who got 150 marks in economics.
This subject is indeed a tough one, but hopefully not for guys like you (MA economics)
you must check the past papers and take your final decision only after that

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qasim Mahmood View Post
Thanks Sir, for this kind prediction (Insha Allah)
I got the point. Sir, are short or brief notes essential or not?
It totally depends on you.
There are a few people who can't study without making notes of any subject with their own hands.

however, if you really like to make notes then only focus on important points and essential facts and figures, and yes, brief notes would be better. you can even revise them during exams in an short time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muhammad Kashif Khoso View Post
@werewolf
Great Job Brother!

Dear I appeared in CSS 2013 with almost 4 months preparation, after that I joined a private job and continued my MBA on weekends. Now as the 2014 attempt comes near, I am worried that whether i should appear in it or appear in 2015. My last attempt will be 2017. Also please comment on the change of paper pattern in 2013, particularly the papers pf psychology.

My Optional subjects were
1. Journalism
2.Muslim Law
3. Psychology
4. Islamic History
Should i Change them or keep them for my upcoming attempts.

I will be waiting for your reply
Trend change of psychology:
Dear, once in a while it happens with every subject. when any subject gets swelled up with large number of candidates, examiner presents a fearful paper so that the population may reduce
But, keep in mind, if your concepts are clear you can tackle any pattern properly. moreover, difficult papers, mostly yield comparatively good scores.

You must revise your optionals,
replace muslim law with your regional language, if convenient for you.
islamic history is good if you are comfortable with it.

and as far as availing CSS 2014 is concerned, you must start preparing your compulsories for now, till the result gets announced. if you qualify it inshaAllah, then avail this attempt only if you think that your previous attempt was below average and there are lesser chances of allocation. and if God forbades, you get failed, then avail this chance whatsoever. In that case you will receive your marks sheet as well, you may reconsider your optional after that. moreover, you just have to revise things now. there's more than enough time for that.

But keep one thing in mind, CSS attempts are very precious, don't just squander them. avail any chance only if you are confident enough, especially when you can afford to skip 1 year. Ask the value of CSS chance from those who fail thrice, or exceed their age limit.