View Single Post
Old Thursday, October 03, 2013
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,188 Times in 1,060 Posts
Taimoor Gondal has a brilliant futureTaimoor Gondal has a brilliant futureTaimoor Gondal has a brilliant futureTaimoor Gondal has a brilliant futureTaimoor Gondal has a brilliant futureTaimoor Gondal has a brilliant futureTaimoor Gondal has a brilliant futureTaimoor Gondal has a brilliant futureTaimoor Gondal has a brilliant futureTaimoor Gondal has a brilliant futureTaimoor Gondal has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by soft rock View Post
i ahve skipped this portion unintentionally does it matter
If you have filled form online then write this by hand on printed form. If you have sent the form then don't worry. Your application will be accepted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soft rock View Post
it is asked to know that is the pdf format application from, which is downloaded from fpc website, is ok to fill for the ce-2014, or it,s not acceptable. I have used this pdf format, downloaded from fpsc site , filled it and sent it. But now it,s annoying whether its ok or i should take another form from fpsc regional office.
Has somebody gone with this PDF fromat application form in the past and it proved ok.

the main thing which annoys me is the size of the words and that of the page too, as compared to the application form received from any regional office of the fpsc.........

please help me out with genuine facts.
Yes you can fill this printed form. It is acceptable by FPSC. If you have sent the form then don't worry. It is ok. If you have not sent the form then take a print in landscape mode. The problem of small words will be solved. Otherwise fill online form and take a print of it and send it to FPSC.
soft rock (Thursday, October 17, 2013)