View Single Post
Old Friday, October 04, 2013
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,188 Times in 1,060 Posts
Taimoor Gondal has a brilliant futureTaimoor Gondal has a brilliant futureTaimoor Gondal has a brilliant futureTaimoor Gondal has a brilliant futureTaimoor Gondal has a brilliant futureTaimoor Gondal has a brilliant futureTaimoor Gondal has a brilliant futureTaimoor Gondal has a brilliant futureTaimoor Gondal has a brilliant futureTaimoor Gondal has a brilliant futureTaimoor Gondal has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ummara89 View Post
I just have my transcript of my BS ! I don't have the final degree.And it will take time till I get it.So,can I apply on the basis of my transcript?
Yes, you can apply with your transcript. FPSC will send you letter later for BS degree and at that time you can submit it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alia Rafique View Post
I've Persian and Panjabi both as my optional languages, there is restriction that you cant opt Urdu with regional languages, but i opted persian after confirming that i can opt that with panjabi, n now when ever i mark on persian they show me a window that u can't opt urdu with regional languages, what to do? i'm not opting urdu opting persian
Just fill the other options. your form will be filled. If still there is a problem then try to apply from Internet Explorer. You can also apply on manual form. And it is sure that you can opt Persian and Punjabi together. Don't worry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by consistent View Post
I am govt. servant and joined the service almost a month ago... I do not want to entangle in getting DPC ...
what if I mention that I have no job at all?
I mean if my job is not mentioned then if there can be any complications or no problem?
seniors are requested to reply
regards,
Yes you can apply without mentioning your job. But if you apply through proper channel then there will be no problem at the time of exam for getting leave. If, you don't have get DPC then your department may or may not grant you leave. So it is up to you.
joji in (Tuesday, October 22, 2013)