View Single Post
Old Friday, October 04, 2013
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,290 Times in 783 Posts
exclusively has a spectacular aura aboutexclusively has a spectacular aura aboutexclusively has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abdul Hadi View Post
Both Ghaznavi and Babar encountered and fought with both Hindus and Muslims. I think Mahmud was successful in Central Asia due to his vigor and generalship. His plan was only to consolidate his central Asian Affair but still he had his governor up to Lahore. He just used india as a mean to an end in central asia. Ghaznavi fought with Multanis and Sindhis who were muslims and babur fought with delhi sultanate and rajput hindu princes... he has described it in his memoir. Al-Beruni had also pointed out the differences among Hindus and Muslims living in India and this point from his book Kitab ul Hind also supports two nation theory. Two Nation Theory which later became stand point for Pakistan....
Really I could not understand that why are you relating Ghaznavid with Babur. For Babar, you can follow my notes, the link is as under:
http://www.cssforum.com.pk/css-optio...cs-2014-a.html