Thread: Pcs
View Single Post
Old Sunday, October 06, 2013
The TechGeek
Moderator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason: Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,178 Times in 888 Posts
incounternable is a jewel in the roughincounternable is a jewel in the roughincounternable is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by maqsood1981 View Post
Dear sir,

Here you are confusing youself between CCE (combined competitive exam) and
PCS (provincial civil service).Pcs does not necessarily means CCE even in SPSC (just re-check SPSC website again).

As regards the term you used as "General Recruitments",
For your kind information, it is specific for FPSC, where exams other than CSS are dealt under general recruitments!

Stay blessed!
Regards.
Dear I'm not confusing anything.... I know what CCE is and what PCS is.... You should re-check SPSC Website as far as my knowledge is concerned I'm pretty sure about General Recruitment and it doesn't necessarily apply to FPSC...General recruitment is recruitment to different posts by a public service commission on behalf of Government either Federal or Provincial and its scope does not end at FPSC... what PPSC,BPSC,KPPSC and SPSC does other than conducting competitive examination is general recruitment... CCE is PCS not recruitment to any single departmental post.... PCS is like CSS and CCE is its name like CSS have as CE(Competitive Exam).

Quote:
Originally Posted by fasadi bacha View Post
apni bekar batain apnay pas rkho logon ko misguide krnay kay elawa tumhain kuch or nahi ata kia?
And Mr.fasadi bacha what should I say about you I don't know what is your problem with me.... or it is your name that you are creating "Fasad"... Neither I'm misguiding anyone nor I'm talking useless as far your language is concerned it is useless...

No more words for you Mr. "so called" fasadi bache

Regards
Stay Blessed