View Single Post
Old Sunday, October 06, 2013

thinxrain2 is on a distinguished road

Thank you brother, It was a favour. This respect wasn't of undue sort as I had already been bent on getting advice from you based on the sufficiency and depth of your replies to others thereby resolving the issues.
Brother I agree that cramming facts is the major part of the preparation of such exams and actually I've done so to qualify some PCS MCQ exams. But as to confidently move to the next phase, the interview, there is required a grip on those facts as the interviewers mold and unfold the questions and try to check whether an effort has been made to understand the things or merely a superficial approach has been adopted by the candidate.
So brother, Isn't there a need to go into a little bit detail of the facts and figures especially that of every day science related things? If yes, please suggest comprehensive book /books for the purpose. I’m willing to prepare all compulsory subjects in detail so your suggestions regarding books of all the subjects therein will do for me better while I’ve already noted your earlier recommendation in my purchase list.
Regards,