View Single Post
Old Sunday, October 06, 2013
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,290 Times in 783 Posts
exclusively has a spectacular aura aboutexclusively has a spectacular aura aboutexclusively has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reeba Khan View Post
Thanks a lot for your reply..
but I couldn't find them on time, so, I ended up with Geography
I have got both notes and 3 Books of Carvan Series. I read Arabic, but finally I dropped it. To me it is really diffcult subject. Especially translations, and explanations' portion. If you work hard in Geography or any other scoring subject would help you alot in other subjects. Peaople say that Arabic is very easy but reality is very different. It is my opinion and experience that arabic is very diffficult. As far as my approach is concerned, if I opt it, I am sure that I can get 120+ marks in it inshallah. But it is not a desired score in CSS.

I just wasted my time in Arabic.... Besides, Arabic is no more scoring subject. One of my friends got 112 marks, and his friend got 133. These score can be opted in Indopak very easily. Besides, Indopak will also help you and boost your score in Pakistan Affairs. As Indopak is back to be in scoring subject.

As far as Geography subject is concerned. Since two years, it is also not yealding good score e.g. 140/150+... But with strong praparation, diagrames, and covering whole syllabus, you can get very good score, even more than 150+. But it needs time and perfect cramming.

Be Blessed....
The Following User Says Thank You to exclusively For This Useful Post:
Reeba Khan (Wednesday, October 09, 2013)