View Single Post
Old Sunday, October 06, 2013

Raja Gujral is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shahzad Munir View Post
I am writing here with very much disappointment and just for other member who are willing to waste their money. People who are leading at front (i.e Scorpion King etc)..when they needed financial contribution they pick each and every call when we make this contribution and want answers of some queries they not even bother to response.

In My case Mr. Zeeshan Haider (Scorpion King) told me that they are going to file two petitions one for 30 years and 2nd for 33 years. I was in favor of 33 years so he asked me to contribute whatever i can do. I transferred Rs.5000/- to his MCB A/C #0300546841006030 with the commitment that i will give u further Rs.5000/- in few days. He ensured me that he will send me the drafts through e-mail which i have not received yet. After two days he message me that his petition has been rejected by Justice from ISB high court which was file through lawyer GM Ch. After this i am asking from him that " If petition has been rejected what amount has been charged the lawyer now ..but now response... I request him that if he is so busy then please give me the no. of Dr. Rehan (who was also active person for this cause) but he is not responding..And even he did not demand copy of my CNIC which is required for every petitioner in a petition... In short after getting amount he is not responding.

2ndly he told me that 2nd petition has been accepted by the court which is for 30 years and for that petition main persons are Mr. Farhan and Mr. Adnan Khalid. When i contact to Mr. Adnan he told me that petition not filed yet then how it is accepted (another misguide by Mr. Zeeshan).

I just want to say that if these kind of people are leading this cause will never be achieve and he is also damaging the efforts of others like(Adnan & Farhan).

At last if any one here in contact with Dr. Rehan please give me his no. or If Dr.Rehan reading this post please contact me. My cell no. is given in my profile.

@Mystic :--- You were right dear
They are just deviating all the aspirants.....
I don't have any issue of age but I just want to say that don't waste your energy on this useless debate and never think of that to happen......

There are many other ways in life.... You just have to explore them............