View Single Post
Old Sunday, October 06, 2013

rayma qaiser is on a distinguished road
Post kindly check my expansion seniors...

We are all inclined to judge ourselves by our ideals, others by their act.
A quit normal trend is seen in human society that we are biased for ourselves but good critic for others. We do not want to see others in the same canvas that we set for ourselves. Things which get green signals for us, usually we do not allow these for others. That is a real kind of dilemma of our society. Hence, it results in the emergence of social differences and apathy among the people. If we want to achieve something we try to get it by hook and crook and can go to any extent to accomplish our desires. In this struggle, some limits could be crossed by us but we do not care about it because we have our destination now. However, when the same act is done by someone else, we characterize them under social values and tag them as good and bad. We often forget that back in our life we have done the same thing. This is human psyche. He does not make himself to stand in the same court. We always think that we are right and rest of the world is wrong. This shows repercussions like aversion and hate among the people of a society. Therefore, it could be concluded that if we want to see heaven on earth and want people to understand each other’s problems, we have to set same standards for others as we do for ourselves. (251)