View Single Post
Old Monday, October 07, 2013
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,290 Times in 783 Posts
exclusively has a spectacular aura aboutexclusively has a spectacular aura aboutexclusively has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Viper View Post
Sir kindly answer two querries
1.My housing colony allotted house no.s which we have been using for last many years (my cnic and last css application bears the same house no ) few days back excise taxation officals visited and allotted new house no now what should i do
should i write like this on application
Old House no ( New House no ) street etc etc
or just write the old house no without mentioning new one
2. My domicile is from Khushab should i tick Punjab tribal area or Punjab including islamabad

Address does not matters a lot. Just mention your current address where you can get your other proceedings in the upcoming days. No matter you are living in london or karachi having domicile of Punjab or any other province. You will be allocated according to your domice cile nor london neither karachi would be considered your domicile.

Just fill up your forms, and dispatch them as soon as possible, our prayers are with you, wish you best of luck... Thanks..

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPRR View Post
Respected members,

Please let me know the process of getting O and A Level certificates attested from Lahore. Also, how much time will that take?

Awaiting reply. Thank you Sirs.
As far as I know it will take hardly more than one week..
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to exclusively For This Useful Post:
SPRR (Wednesday, October 09, 2013), syedzafar (Tuesday, October 08, 2013)