View Single Post
Old Tuesday, October 08, 2013

soft rock is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarrial Banda View Post
You know what, one of the main problems is that our bureaucracy is expected & trained to write longgggg longggggg essays on each & everything and also load rather super charge their minds & tongues with exceptionally out of the world English language just to impress rather depress Uncles, Sam, Tom, George & David. But unfortunately, neither root cause analysis is possible nor problems could be addressed this way i.e by selecting individuals who are good at nothing except writing essays & preparing reports in hypocritically diplomatic way, by saying "sab acha hai ya jald ho jaey ga" & then proposing impractical solutions in the form of well arranged essays, then receiving awards & honours & other privileges without doing something concrete for the homeland. Selecting individuals who always pose false optimism & could propose unrealistic solutions could lead nowhere as we are moving in a circle during last 66yrs.

P.S: Nothing personal against you but this is a general trend that I have seen everywhere & at every level of bureaucracy including CSSforum, where every other member is only trying to prove his English & essay writing skills irrespective of the nature & scope of topic under discussion.
1. Bureaucracy of Pakistan is not about selecting Hypocrites,

2. at least the problems i mentioned in the above post are just some of the many problems that are included in context of this thread i,e All The Problems Of Pakistan

3.. If u got impressed or depressed ,obvious from your stance/reply, you can also shape this impression/depression for your benefit, i.e take into ur account the aforesaid problems of Pakistan.........might help you in essay paper.........instead of making dissonance here.

4. If you think the bureaucrats just make the lists of problems without any solution its ur wrong perception..........they also do more than what u can desire for Pakistan......in Case you are made a bureaucrat, i hope u will not be insincere with your job/duty if not hypocrite....... ( to a jaundiced eye everything is yellow)....

5. I don't take it personally , however its just the response created by your attitude towards bureaucracy............from a certain angle also towards yourself.......thanx