View Single Post
Old Wednesday, October 09, 2013

noor sardar is on a distinguished road

It is law of nature that good deeds begets good and other wise. Human being is created with purpose he is not left being swayed away by his own. There is a impetus greater than us and is controlling our lives. Weather we accept it or not we are bound to this law. One argument was that now is the age of scientific facts, but let me remind that science is the part of religion both go hand in hand because more we know more it takes us to God. flaw is not with the capital punishment explained by God but flaw is with us albeit Pakistanis. We diverted from our origin to adopt western norms but we became no more than that rolling stone who gathers no mass. Instead of bringing reforms in our judicial system began to criticize the robust law. why don't we epitomize Saudi Arabia where due to its full implication crime rate is at it lowest ebb.
Instead of criticizing this punishment in wake of western imitation we have to correct ourselves. And in this case eradication needs from top to bottom i-e bureaucracy, politicians, and judiciary.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to noor sardar For This Useful Post:
Invincible (Wednesday, October 09, 2013), mysterious me (Thursday, October 10, 2013), QudsiaBano (Friday, May 26, 2017)