View Single Post
Old Wednesday, October 09, 2013

soft rock is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarrial Banda View Post

I am not against bureaucracy rather all I am saying is that hire technocrats with additional good leadership qualities as well & teach them bureaucracy, instead of directly hiring bureaucrats. If our system of bureaucracy is so good, then why we are revolving around in a circle for last 66 yrs? Any answer?
Now you submitted to the logical/rational point, The Development of this country and budding efficiency/output of the institutions of the govt of PK could only be possible if right people are elected for right positions,i.e every sword has its own scabbard, Right? Technocrats should be given enough part/share in the govt as per your desire, but they can not replace bureaucrats. As u said in one of ur previous posts that technocrats should be given the training of bureaucrats because our bureaucracy is hypocrite and insincere with its job, u also quoted two examples that they work on payroll. And now you admit that i am not against bureaucracy, which is my point that technocrats can not replace bureaucrats rather technocrats should be given adequate proportion in govt, which will be in the best interest of this country and will prove a positive change, in case they are properly employed/exploited by the bureaucrats.

Quote:
[B]I find it extreme irrational rather ridiculous that Education or IT department is being headed by a bureaucrat. In private sector every department is headed by the most technical person but also having additional qualifications or additional managerial skills.
Technocrats must given like education/IT headship but under the supervision of bureaucrats because many issues/problem in these departments are not always technical and require profound solution. So a combination of B & T would serve in the best interest of the country in general and concerned department in particular, Especially if headed by B.

Quote:
[B]Ever heard that Chief technical officer of Ufone/Telenor or Microsoft is a third class mediocre bureaucrat having degree in agriculture sciences, or the the Chief financial officer of Nestle is a simple B.A but having long management & bureaucracy experience? Why? Think about it mate! The thing which seams funny to us for private sector is most prestigious for us when it comes to govt. Because private sector organisations aim at progress by aligning themselves with the latest management trends rather than on feeding parasites. Non-productive employees or departments are either laid off/shut down or restructured to make them efficient because they have to make money for their survival. But since this is govt. so no one bothers to question the productivity of thousands while the state is failing miserably, because their salaries & other lavish expenses are borne by poor tax paying public & not by some private customer who demands services as per the cost he pays.
Why you yourself intend to take CSS exam and become a Bureaucrat.