View Single Post
Old Thursday, October 10, 2013

mysterious me will become famous soon enough

Although this discussion is turning into debate but still going to add few things

1. in a country where more than 25 million children are out of school, imposing moratorium on something in pursuit of rehabilitating each and every criminal is way too lofty to afford

2. crime is always reported by the victim not the culprit this everyone knows and once victims come to know that the criminal would rather be appeased than be punished the culture of reporting crime would peter out and lynch law will pace up. why would an affected be satisfied by mere rehabilitation of criminal

3. considering a state to be prosperous or not on the basis of US wrath or not is lunatic. US is no reference itself it is full of prejudices they have not come out of black and white discrimination as evident in recent bail out of murderer of a black teenager, let alone the issue of foreign detainees in guantanamo bay. why are they carrying out drones over here are the militants not worth rehabilitating afterall they are suffering from a condition called "stereotypicality". U.S dont attack a country for social service its the energy security which guide their foreign policy

4. suppose Mr.X is suffering from a contagious disease causing people around him to suffer but doctor instead of isolating him (for common good) sympathize with patient and let him move around in society (for individual good) saying its not the patient who cause this disease man its actually the virus inside him which is causing it. this would be a criminal negligence on part of doctor.

5.people who say that crime is because of deprivations or lack of resources forget that in country where there are still so many red areas in a country where there are people ready to sell off their bodies for few hundreds(third gender) Why are then children raped maybe i have one answer
because of Appeasing Attitude towards criminal
daniyalahmed (Friday, October 11, 2013), Invincible (Friday, October 11, 2013), QudsiaBano (Friday, May 26, 2017)