View Single Post
Old Friday, October 11, 2013

Qacc is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shahidhailian View Post
yes i also had applied for these jobs for gd 09 and om 09 my brother had given these tests and were selected for gd09 test was of general knowledge abbrevations essay like usa and pakistan relations benazir nawaz sharif pakistan china relation democracy tenses countries k capital and currency
Quote:
my brother told me test will b consisting of Abbrevations , genral knowledge like countries capital currency essay will b there for bs 09 1 english essay and 1 urdu essay but for bs 5 only urdu essay and translation from urdu to english
Quote:
u want to know the word ?? it General Duty and office management in general duty field qork hota hai on the other hand om is office management
Quote:
yes it is of Intelligence beaureau 09 is Asi
Dear Shahidhailian, Reference to your above posts, can you please share the Job Description / Duties, of GD (09) ASI, because you have already stated that your brother was qualified the GD (09) test, so please told us about his experience about GD (09), and also stated in brief what are the main duties/tasks performs by an GD (09),

Cheers,