View Single Post
Old Friday, October 11, 2013
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,188 Times in 1,060 Posts
Taimoor Gondal has a brilliant futureTaimoor Gondal has a brilliant futureTaimoor Gondal has a brilliant futureTaimoor Gondal has a brilliant futureTaimoor Gondal has a brilliant futureTaimoor Gondal has a brilliant futureTaimoor Gondal has a brilliant futureTaimoor Gondal has a brilliant futureTaimoor Gondal has a brilliant futureTaimoor Gondal has a brilliant futureTaimoor Gondal has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by musmanhussain View Post
I have another query,during online apply they have asked about eligibility qualification tick R for eligible and M for mbbs and F foreign degree. After which degree i am tick on R.because i am mba qualification last.can i tick after adding b.com qualification on R circle because b.com degree fulfill eligibilty critera.but when i have tick on R after adding b.com qualification they show in profile b.com on top and mba on 2nd number and than fsc and than matric. I hope senior understand my qurey.kindly give me info.after which degree i have tick on circle.
Don't worry. you have done the right thing. It does not matter which degree is mentioned on top. your application will be accepted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by musmanhussain View Post
Arian007,you mean 3 picture attested in backside or one in front which is pasted on form.according to your reply you use 2 words all and except one thats why i am confused and ask again and sorry for asking again.
All 4 pictures to be attested on backside.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pearl013 View Post
i have already an account on fpsc website. But, i am going to apply for css for the first time. do i need to create a new account on fpsc website for this purpose???
If your account is working then update your profile and apply with that account. Otherwise make a new account. I already had an account but when I opened the FPSC website, I was unable to log in and the message was "you don't have an account". If your account is working then don't forget to update your profile before applying.
Pearl013 (Friday, October 11, 2013)