View Single Post
Old Saturday, October 12, 2013
The TechGeek
Moderator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason: Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,178 Times in 888 Posts
incounternable is a jewel in the roughincounternable is a jewel in the roughincounternable is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by tehmina2 View Post
salamz.
i'm trying to fill out online application but it is not saving the education degree I add- when i click save at bottom of page, blank white page opens and when i click back, the info has not been saved.
having this issue for 5 days and have tried different computers but no luck.. any one can help plz??
thank u
tehmina
Dear what internet browser are you using ? It may cause problems in other browsers so do try Internet Explorer (Built-in windows browser) and if the problem persists leave online application and submit the handwritten form and complete your application.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malik Ubaidullah View Post
Do we get some sort of confirmation to the effect of registration?
yes we do, when we submit it by hand at any prescribed office we get a receipt with our application form no. and the same thing happens when applied online that is when online application is complete it has your application form no. so do keep a copy with yourself of the printed hard copy of the application form.

Quote:
Originally Posted by digital View Post
I submitted fee today. Cashier gave me original copy and duplicate. I asked about candidate's copy. He said its ok not to have a candidates copy but duplicate.
Seniors please rely is it fine.
yes its fine dear send the original copy with application form and keep the duplicate with yourself.

Regards
Stay Blessed