View Single Post
Old Saturday, October 12, 2013
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

sadafnoorelahi will become famous soon enough

yeah dear.i believe your approach is better.this way we'll be able to cover the question in both aspects w.r.t theories and our own analysis of role of instinct,incentive and drive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by very special 1 View Post
when examiner use word Brain this means part of brain. these glands no doubt are under control of pituitary and you can write the role of these glands but before these glands explain the parts of brain which is main requirment of q.

mine ans
Brain consist of 2 broad divisions
cerebal cortex
subcortial centres

1 subcortial centres
Hypothalmus which control sympathetic and parasympethetic system. it after stimulation create wide varity of emotional experiences.
thalmus it perform the function of relaying message of impulses to cerebal cortex
limbic system and its part similarly.

2 Cerebal cortex
it check emotional over activity.
excessive emotional reaction is due to injury or infection in cerebal cortex.

now endocrine glands u can write 1 to two lines only not in detail because they are not requirment of the Q

this is my approach rest examiner know well.
i have been trying to find role of cerebral cortex in emotions but unfortunately i am unable to do so.can you kindly post the link or answer or any thing relevant.i am so sorry but i am unable to do so myself so sorry for bothereing you.