View Single Post
Old Monday, October 14, 2013
41st CTP (OMG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2012 Merit no. 273Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Werewolf will become famous soon enoughWerewolf will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anousha View Post
Thanks Alot Sir could you please tell me what kind of functions one performs under this group ?
Well, to the best of my knowledge,
mainly clerical works starting from any ministry at Federal Secretariat, Islamabad.
normally, a 2 room office, with one room for the officer, and other room for the staff which include 1 or 2 clerks, 1 peon, 1 naib qasid and 1 steno.
Later on the OMG officer could be deputed in other government, semi-government or autonomous bodies.
A senior Omg officer could also be deputed to any province as a Deputy Commissioner etc, for at least 3 years, extendable to 5 years at a time.
Good exposure, foreign trips, capacity building programs abroad, considerable salary rise when working in semi-government or autonomous bodies, quick promotions etc.
an overall awesome group for those who want an average life without many transfers and public and political pressure.

This is what i have come to know by reading many seniors' posts. right now, just waiting for training to commence and then i will share first-hand information

Last edited by Werewolf; Monday, October 14, 2013 at 07:37 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Werewolf For This Useful Post:
Anousha (Monday, October 14, 2013), lonewolf (Tuesday, October 15, 2013)