View Single Post
Old Tuesday, October 15, 2013

amannan is on a distinguished road
Post Evaluate mine one too..

Religion is the greatest benefactor of human race

It is obvious that religion has a very big impact on one's life. Religion can be said as the compilation of codes and tenets, adherents believe that following their religion will lead them to success. There are around 22 religions in this world and all of them tell us about peace, truth, brotherhood and other commodities which help us to behave like a human. Religion also chaperones us and restricts us from heinous things in this world. Every religion has its own beliefs and rules, one has to offer salah and other has to go to temple but their purpose is same, which is worshiping.
If we talk about Islam, ALLAH sent his messenger Hazrat Muhammad (P.B.U.H), his life is an inspiration for all of us. Holy Qurran is also revealed for us and hence it is a complete code of life. It's verses teach us every good thing regarding every aspect of life. It teaches us to get education, give rights to all and sundry, spread brotherhood, acquire peace and tells us that Love prevails over war. We can say, it teaches us how to live in this world. No doubt, "Religion is the greatest benefactor of human race".

Please guys have a look on my expansion too. Pin point the mistakes, so I can hone my skills.