View Single Post
Old Tuesday, October 15, 2013
43rd CTP (PSP)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2014 - Merit 27

daniyalahmed is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by rayma qaiser View Post
sorry to say this sir but i have to say this hardheartedly that if you want to be a csp officer, you must not go against your country, its resources ant its foreign policy. your thoughts are beyond imagination as someone speaking from india's side! you must not aware of pakistan's geographical significance because if you did, you would not speaking like this... india has a biggest population, it is an emerging economy there is no geographical importance in india's account... since this discussion would be irrelevant to this thread i am limiting my comments here... but yes do respect your country and its resources.... stay blessed
We are not willing to accept criticism and reality. Unfortunately, Pakistan stands at the bottom of all development indices. We have rampant corruption, poor law and order and endemic corruption. Am I telling a lie? Tell me how many countries have full blown insurgency in it's largest province? Tell me how many countries have Tehrik e Taliban operating and bombing entire cities? How many countries allow Drone Attacks? How many countries have rampant corruption? Please don't live in fool's paradise, accept reality. Pakistan is the verge of institutional collapse. There is no geo - strategic importance of Pakistan. Whatever it is, it is of little or no significance. We have always been told, we have an important geo - strategic location, what is it? Nothing. If we have such resources, where are they? Accept, we have no resources and then work to improve them. If we keep on saying that we have all resources in the world, we won't grasp reality. Tell me how many reserves of oil, Pakistan has? Tell me how may gold mines are there in Pakistan, with production figures? Nothing, my friend. I am as much Pakistani as you are, but I want to accept reality. Thank you.