d. Increasing the number of rapes
i. A girl 6 girl rapped
ii. Gang Rapping cases
e. Drug addiction
f. Terrorism, extremism and militancy
g. Wars
i. World War I and II
ii. Indopak Wars
iii. Turk wars (example from Sultan Sulaiman)
iv. Anglo wars
v. War on terror
h. Impurity of soul and suffering from nuclear era

8. SUGGESTIONS
a. Getting rid of materialistic ideology
b. Spiritualization
c. Mediation
d. Psychological Therapies
e. Ideology of Love and beloved
f. Islam should be followed to purify soul
g. Mysticism-“Wahdatul Shahood & Wahdatul Wajood”
h. Humanity “Kar bhala to ho Bhala”
i. Balance between modern and Islamic education
i. Last Prophet (PBUH), Other prominent prophets and Hatim Tai’s ideology of life
j. Mutual coordination and cooperation
k. Self motivation

9. CONCLUSION

Introduction
In the contemporary world, human beings’ souls are suffering. Due to advancement in technology we have got every thing, we are spending our lives luxuriously but lack in satisfying our souls. However, with the advancement of technology and scientific age, we are going far away from ourselves; we are unable to find ourselves in this world. More or less, in this world, we are not satisfied due to suffering from(of) the soul. We are unable to look into our heart’s inner core to justify its needs. As a matter of fact, despite of having every thing e.g airplane, motor car, radio, computer, and satellite we are unable to satisfy our souls. Our souls are(have) suffered a lot. Besides, World War I and II are the biggest examples; many people were killed in these wars. Due to lust of power, money and sex, human being forgets his soul’s voice. That is why,like a fish out of water, our souls are suffering. That is why (No need of using "that is why" here ) it is the need of our (hour) to purify our souls. Without the purification of soul in this scientific age, we can not live our life peacefully.

Conclusion
Conclusively, in this nuclear age, we have got every thing, but we lack in the purification of our soul. In this regard, we have to try our best to satisfy our soul. We must not have to (No need of using "have to" ) let our soul suffered by (at) any cost. In addition to this, science and soul have to live together and work simultaneously. It can be said that a person who has satisfied and purified his soul that means he has won every thing in his life. If a human does not purify his soul, then the difference between human and inhuman will not be distinguished. That is why the face of our beautiful world has been bearing awful injustice, unfair, and illegitimate incidents. Therefore, we have to get rid of materialistic ideology and focus (on) our souls in order to live our lives peacefully without any suffering of our souls in this nuclear world.

Please assess my essay.

Thanks..

There were some grammar mistakes which I have pinpointed.
I am not good at essay writing, So I can't analyze your introduction and conclusion. However I feel it could be done much better than this. Your outline is really good.

correct me If I am wrong at some point.
Sorry, if I pointed out some mistake wrongly.

Try to evaluate my outline too, I have also mentioned introduction and conclusion like you did. Have a look please