View Single Post
Old Sunday, October 20, 2013
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,290 Times in 783 Posts
exclusively has a spectacular aura aboutexclusively has a spectacular aura aboutexclusively has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostFlame View Post
Brother, what strategy have you been following for Geography ?
Moreover, what score do you expect in it ?
Simply I read books and have made my own notes. Apart from that I have got very good notes of it by one of my friends, she has got 81 and 68 marks in Paper I and II respectively in CSS-2012... Besides, I believe in hard working with smart strategy. Therefore, I expect more than 150 plus marks inshallah.

One thing should be noted, Geography needs a lot of hard work, it is tough subject than others e.g. History, or any social science. To be honest, in my case, I can not cover it without my friend.

Daily practice, attempting, getting your answers checked by any one who is good at this subject are the requirements of Geography in my case. In a week, three days are resevered for Geography, my friend teaches me this subject and getting my answers checked by her. Same as the case with Essay and Psychology, the rest subjects are easy to cover.

Thanks...