View Single Post
Old Sunday, October 20, 2013
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,290 Times in 783 Posts
exclusively has a spectacular aura aboutexclusively has a spectacular aura aboutexclusively has a spectacular aura about

@sadafnoorelahi

Your attempt is good, especially you are good at expressing your ideas, but lacking in introduction and conclusion. Your introduction must be the gist or summary of your essay that what you are going to say in your whole essay. Apart from that select a topic like this "Terrorism, its causes, effects and solution", then attempt it accordingly. Besides, your essay must be smooth from head to tail, I have detected jump in your essay, jump means you lack in continuity. I will attempt same topic with my limited knowledge, then you can analyze and inshllah will come to know that how to write a complete essay. I lack in writting practice due to my own negligence tendency, now I have to do practice and continue my preparation. I think it would be much better to attempt on a contemporary topic daily. You must have craze of writting and exploring the new things about eassay, then you can get through in this paper easily. It is my opinion you can disagree...

Please attempt on this topic a complete essay,,,,,,

Media role in the contemporary world.
The Following User Says Thank You to exclusively For This Useful Post:
Anis Ayub (Saturday, December 21, 2013)