View Single Post
Old Sunday, October 20, 2013
***CAPTAIN HOPE***
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Moderator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason:

Muhammad Ali Chaudhry is a jewel in the roughMuhammad Ali Chaudhry is a jewel in the roughMuhammad Ali Chaudhry is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by osamakhan View Post
im confused between geography and psychology which i have to prepare in a month
can anyone please help me out as i have prepared all my rest optionals that are
indo-pak , sociology and Public admin

i shall be your thankful
Well brother , it is difficult to compare these subjects . But , when we come to analyze them , this is what we get :

Psychology : Interesting , scoring till 2012 , easy papers till 2012 . 2013 paper was difficult in a sense that candidates used to study specific topics , more specifically questions that were being asked regularly on a repeated manner - covering only one aspect of the topic . Then , when examiner asked other aspects which were in the scope and syllabus of psycho, aspirants stumbled . So , if you are going to opt this subject then make sure to prepare every aspect of every topic to be at the safe side .
And for time required to complete it ,even if you would study from books of Foreign authors which are considered to be lengthy , you will be covering psychology in less than 2 weeks (this condition applies if a person gives 5,6 hours daily to psycho) .

Geography : Well as seniors are saying about that it is difficult , actually it is !!
I opted it , but have changed it withnpsychology beacuse of its paper 2 . Prepared part 1 in 5 days , but was not able to complete sullabus of part 2 for next 2 weeks . And , when i saw its past papers , i was like why i am selecting this subject having questions being asked out of course if other option is available . So , it is just a suggestion better not to opt it .

But , at the end everything is upto you . Surely you can better decide yourself .

And , for the issue of preparing notes , there are two options :
1 . You can prepareyour own notes .
2 . Seeing lesser time remaining , you can buy notes of any academy and can add material in these notes, from books and other sources ..

And , second option is better at this time .

Best of Luck .