View Single Post
Old Monday, October 21, 2013

Khanum is on a distinguished road
Default Little Guidance required.

Assalamo Alaikum Respected Seniors,

I have few queries concerning the application form. Kindly try to reply soon as I am supposed to submit it in 2 days.

I want to submit my application through manual process however there are parts I'm unable to grasp.

1- In parents particulars section, I can't mention my father's particulars as my parents are divorced since long and I have never met my father. should I leave that space blank totally? Secondly, My mother is a house woman. Our income support comes through my guardian who is my maternal Aunt (khala). So what am I supposed to write in the annual income and extra source of income support column?

2- On Page 7- Federal Public Service Commission Receipt. An application form number is required. How am I supposed to fill this number when I don't know it? If I submit the form at Lahore, Provincial branch, would they allot me form no. for this receipt? And What if I send it to FPSC Islamabad by TCS, I have no idea how to get application form number in that case.

3- On Page 3 , Am I to include my "internships" done in different media organizations during BS Hons in the "Employment Record" section under "Private" type of organization?

4- One of my document is attested by someone else and others are attested by some other source. Would it be a problem?

Your helpful and quick response would be hugely appreciated.
Regards