View Single Post
Old Monday, October 21, 2013
The TechGeek
Moderator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason: Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,178 Times in 888 Posts
incounternable is a jewel in the roughincounternable is a jewel in the roughincounternable is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Viper View Post
for copying application form into ms word should i rely on simple copy paste as ordinarily done to copy content from webpages or some trick involved in copying the form to word involved
Simple copy paste but copy only the application form not the whole web page..

Quote:
Originally Posted by cssravian View Post
Tell me in Education record section : in first bloc we mentioned the uninversity name but the Brard /University Examination body what i should write?? Becasue i did master's then again i mention uninversity name??
The first block is of Institutions' Location not name.. mention name of your Board of matriculation and Intermediate, and University's name in University/board Column.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibraheem_khalil View Post
I have lost my domicile certificate,what should i do?

Anyone who know the rules reply please reply soon.
You need your domicile as its a requirement to filter you quota-vise so get it immediately and if not possible to get it urgently you may submit an application along with your form mentioning that you have lost your domicile and you've applied for a fresh one and will submit as soon as possible.

Regards
Stay Blessed
Ibraheem_khalil (Monday, October 21, 2013)