View Single Post
Old Monday, October 21, 2013
43rd CTP (PAS)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2014 - Merit 13

Thanked 1,551 Times in 674 Posts
Bilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to beholdBilal Hassan is a splendid one to behold

True it is that Civil Service can make a corrupt person rich in years and his coming generation will born with a silver spoon, and and it is also plausible that some people join it with such intentions as to coin money through illicit means and embezzlement of public funds. That's very much true.

BUT my dear that truth does not entail by any means that an honest person can't survive in civil service. If they can get away with being corrupt, you can surely serve being honest provided you want to do your job with rectitude. They are depraved on their own choice, you can be honest on yours.

So my friend there is no compulsion on you to embroil yourself in any immoral act that can ruin your hereafter, if you do, it will be your choice. I have seen many people in civil service who remained upright and impeccable in their heyday and remained so till they bid the service adieu. Be brave and stay resolved that you will have the same scruples when you actually join, otherwise I have seen many demagogues who chant high slogans of honesty but they end up being mere cog in the machine or they find themselves as square peg in round hole and leave the service. So be brave and stay committed.

Best of Luck, our country is in dire need of people like you.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bilal Hassan For This Useful Post:
incounternable (Monday, October 21, 2013), Khanum (Monday, October 21, 2013), VetDoctor (Monday, October 21, 2013)