View Single Post
Old Monday, October 21, 2013
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2012- Roll No 7865

sadam gurmani is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khanum View Post
" CSS is a big gamble, play it to get rich. if you win, well! you get the license to be corrupt legally. "

These are not my personal interests , nor my intentions. But merely crux of the opinions by few corrupt souls. Am posting to get your intentions behind appearing for CE-2014. Are you also one of those people am0ng many in this forum (yes, I read and heard some very nasty things ) who want to join Pakistan services just to earn haram ?
I totally lost hope lastnite when I read how people plan to enter and for what purposes. Is there really no way an honest person can survive in service once selected? Im really depressed. I dont want to get myself involved in something this threatening for my akhirah. I just want to have a great job and work honestly.

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2
Dear, it seems you have fallen a prey to mediatic reality.Things have changed much.i know dozens of officers personally who have never took even a penny.Dear,no doubt atmosphere is conducive for corrupt officer but trend is changing.Govt. is appointing honest officers at key posts.secondly, if you think everyone comes to join civil service just for the sake of corruption.....You are totally wrong.These are the arguments presented by the people who often say...grapes are sour.
Hassan Basheer (Tuesday, October 22, 2013), Khanum (Monday, October 21, 2013)