View Single Post
Old Monday, October 21, 2013

Khanum is on a distinguished road

I truly get your point. People do boost honesty on the surface 0nly at times. However, I assure you, my intention is not to pay my way to hell by scoring high position here. That is the reason I wrote my worry here. People from my surroundings have already begun to secure future favours from me which am politely laughing away so far and ignoring. But a point would come when It would become serious. Suppose, one passes and secures seat with Allah's Mercy, my worry is, how he/she develops skills to stop the corrupt higher ups from manipulating and pressurizing him/her in future during civil service.
Im very stubborn when it comes to right and wrong. Am afraid I will end up having enemies and burdens if things go bad.

I pray may He make css good for me in both the worlds, else give me success elsewhere, where halal prevails.

It would be really great to have an awesome life and facilities which are earned , and not acquired as a part of rishwat. I trust the people who hire us as a civil servant. I respect the code of civil services. They in a way put their trust in us. I just want to punch people who exploit the job later.
The Following User Says Thank You to Khanum For This Useful Post:
maha786 (Monday, October 21, 2013)