View Single Post
Old Monday, October 21, 2013
The TechGeek
Moderator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason: Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,178 Times in 888 Posts
incounternable is a jewel in the roughincounternable is a jewel in the roughincounternable is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilal Hassan View Post
True it is that Civil Service can make a corrupt person rich in years and his coming generation will born with a silver spoon, and and it is also plausible that some people join it with such intentions as to coin money through illicit means and embezzlement of public funds. That's very much true.

BUT my dear that truth does not entail by any means that an honest person can't survive in civil service. If they can get away with being corrupt, you can surely serve being honest provided you want to do your job with rectitude. They are depraved on their own choice, you can be honest on yours.

So my friend there is no compulsion on you to embroil yourself in any immoral act that can ruin your hereafter, if you do, it will be your choice. I have seen many people in civil service who remained upright and impeccable in their heyday and remained so till they bid the service adieu. Be brave and stay resolved that you will have the same scruples when you actually join, otherwise I have seen many demagogues who chant high slogans of honesty but they end up being mere cog in the machine or they find themselves as square peg in round hole and leave the service. So be brave and stay committed.

Best of Luck, our country is in dire need of people like you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadam gurmani View Post
Dear, it seems you have fallen a prey to mediatic reality.Things have changed much.i know dozens of officers personally who have never took even a penny.Dear,no doubt atmosphere is conducive for corrupt officer but trend is changing.Govt. is appointing honest officers at key posts.secondly, if you think everyone comes to join civil service just for the sake of corruption.....You are totally wrong.These are the arguments presented by the people who often say...grapes are sour.
I totally agree with sadam and bilal, it is not like that all CSPs are corrupt, there is always a path to truth in shadows of darkness and corruption. You can be that light dear just work hard leave the rest to ALMIGHTY ALLAH.

Regards
Stay Blessed
Sent From my GT-I9100
Khanum (Monday, October 21, 2013)