View Single Post
Old Saturday, September 08, 2007
38th CTP (PSP)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2009 - Merit  106

Waseem Riaz Khan has a spectacular aura aboutWaseem Riaz Khan has a spectacular aura about

@waqarabro
mobile snatching is not the matter of concern in pakistan only but it is the evil spread across the world.many mobile companies have given the security doors to trace the mobiles which includes mobile trackers,IMEI number etc.yet for this purpose efficient management is the need of hour...
shopkeepers buy cells fones from snatchers without demanding reciept,warranty card,accessories etc.
let me tell my story from where u can guess how efficient is our system
some one snatched my Nokia N72 at gunpoint at 9:12 in the morning yesterday.after that i went police station for regitration a case against culprit,but found the incharge absent,waited waited and waited.
tried to contct the administration of system launched by pta for mobile tracking but faced failure.spending my whole day and wandering in streets i found nothing but dirt on my face....such is the efficiency of our system...so dear crime is not a big deal,we will have to make a little move towards efficiency and the thing is done
same is the case of cars.we people cant do anything without having a good system of management
we have different departments,like police and other,we have infrastructure but they are still waiting to be utilized....so the matter here is utilizing our resources which can be made possible with the coordination of our tight-lipped govt..thanks