View Single Post
Old Wednesday, October 23, 2013
41st CTP (OMG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2012 Merit no. 273Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Werewolf will become famous soon enoughWerewolf will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelstar View Post
brother kindly shed some light on this how we can smartly cover the all topics of subjects specially compulsory then i think all of us will be very obliged
what are the tricks and tips. kindly do share here.

and

kindly please tell me that what headings you gave and should be given in following question while answering?
Sir Syed Ahmad Khan believed in "Trinity of ideas" i.e loyalty,devotion and aloofness".Discuss it in perspective of his reformation movement.

The "Objective Resolution"(1949) satisfied both orthodox and modernists by combining the features of Western and Islamic democracy.Discuss critically.

Evaluate the significance of water conflict between India and Pakistan in global perspective of climate change.
regards
for guidelines regarding smartwork, go through this thread
http://www.cssforum.com.pk/beginners...-werewolf.html

regarding your questions,
question 1, it is actually another way of asking about Aligarh movement. you just have to focus on his trinity of ideas in that movement i.e Loyalty (with rulers, the Britishers) , Devotion (for education and self well-being) and aloofness (from politics).

question 2, Study Objectives Resolution, it is indeed a mixture of both Islamic and Modernist stances.. so u just have to focus on those points separately under these 2 heads, in a critical way. not a big deal.

for question 3, i myself left water conflict topic on choice, so i lack knowledge in this regard, sorry for that.

hope this would help
Muhammad Ali Chaudhry (Wednesday, October 23, 2013)