View Single Post
Old Monday, October 28, 2013
The TechGeek
Moderator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason: Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,178 Times in 888 Posts
incounternable is a jewel in the roughincounternable is a jewel in the roughincounternable is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoiLui View Post
I applied in CSS2011 exam but didn't take the exam. So according to FPSC terminology, I am absent. Now I really didn't follow up the whole thing, and never even got to know about my Roll No. Now I am applying for CSS 2014, but FPSC is asking me for my Roll No. in the attempt I was absent in. How do I go about it? I called FPSC and they told me it doesn't matter if you are absent. But the field on application form requires my roll number which I don't have. I have put 00 in there but not feel good about it. What should I do?
First of all post your query in the related thread and do not start a separate thread for a single query.. go here for further queries

http://www.cssforum.com.pk/css-dates...2014-a-51.html

As far as your query is concerned you should leave that section blank because it does not count as you had not appeared in any paper.

Regards
Stay Blessed