View Single Post
Old Monday, October 28, 2013

Abdul Naveed Shaikh is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by sajad ali memon View Post
Insofar as my experience of ypip test is concerned, one need not master analytical reasoning. Frankly there is not a single question from analytical reasoning, none whatsoever. Of course, one must have good analytical skills which, surely, will help him in the test but the kind of analytical reasoning that we find in GAT tests is not to be found in ypip test. I am not sure, however I reckon there won't be any change of pattern this time around too. I appeared in last test and secured thumping 75 marks with no preparation at all, although I flunked in interview part. For a good score one needs to be good at English, Maths, have a good knowledge of current happenings over last 3 months(nobel prizes, summits, sports events, country's economic scenario and yes budget because thats important as well as recent). There is a portion of economics consisting 10 questions in all, and that I myself don't know where to prepare from because I have an engineering background and I am totally blank about it. In my test I relied on calculated guesses and grabbed 5/10 marks in that portion.
Brother thanks to share your experience, you flunked in interview too, so what happened about your appointment? Didn't the interview panel consider you for this job as you had earned good score.blink