View Single Post
Old Tuesday, October 29, 2013

bliss is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouJay View Post
Hi all,

I am requesting everybody here who is, or has any relative, friend, acquaintance, working in National Highways & Motorways Police to help me out with following information:

1. Salary (How much salary does a BS-17 non-uniformed officer draw in NH&MP? I have heard that salaries in NH&MP are better than other ministries and departments but I am not sure about it).
2. Perks, Privileges and Facilities (Are there any facilities regarding accommodation or transport? Any medical or allied facilities?)
3. Office Culture
4. Career Progression/Promotions (How bright are the chances of consistent promotions? I have heard that promotion is an issue in NH&MP but again, I am not sure about it.)

I would truly appreciate if anybody could be of some help to me regarding this information.

Thanks.
Dear YJ, the people who have gone through this thread of yours may not be having any appropriate answers to your queries. And its always better to remain silent that to give a wrong answer and mislead others. Thats why, I think, most of the viewers did not replied.

However, NH&MP is one of the highly desired department for many aspirants to get themselves inducted there. It would be very fortunate of you if selected for a BS-17 job in this department.
The Following User Says Thank You to bliss For This Useful Post:
YouJay (Saturday, November 02, 2013)