View Single Post
Old Wednesday, October 30, 2013

agnes is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmedbilalawan View Post
I'm appearing for the first time, from Sargodha, subjects: Geography, Psychology, Punjabi, Forestry. Would like to keep in touch with all from Sargodha. Short time left so any good suggestions to prepare fast accurate...
Quote:
Would you please like to share standard Essay writing technique?
Quote:
may I join now? I am to start preparing now.
Quote:
about quoting things, my question is; should we quote word to word same as said by some famous person or it will be okay if we change it slightly?
Quote:
can you guide me for Current Affairs? I think I wont be good in it truly speaking.
1. geography purchase sarfraz bajwa book for physical geography and for commercial geography puchase commercial geaography by fazal e Karim
2. for psychology part 1 and 2 purchase books of Shehar bano of B.A .
3. for punjabi purchase bunjab rang by Qamar hasnain qadri for css, there are pms books of same writer but you have to purchase of css book.
I dont know about forestry.
What we were told by sir at academy that best analysis is cause and effect analysis. tell about cause,effects and at the end give some solution and remain relevant to topic. and further details you can ask from teacher. If you have much capability that you can join academy, prepare and pass then go for it. but for that you have to know about schedule of academy as far as i know about academies in sargodha their last session had been started since October so you are bit late. well quotations are written word by word. Incase of current affair read dawn and join academy you will get notes about current affairs ans also you can read monthly magazine of jahangir world time. And teacher can guide you well regarding current affairs.
Despicable (Wednesday, October 30, 2013)