View Single Post
Old Wednesday, October 30, 2013
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2012, Roll no 13961

Z Bokhari is just really niceZ Bokhari is just really niceZ Bokhari is just really niceZ Bokhari is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmedbilalawan View Post
Would you please like to share standard Essay writing technique?
A good essay is descriptive, analytical, argumentative and persuasive at the same time. Selecting social issues or current issues as topic for your essay is always considered wise. Cause and effect analysis is the best type of analysis when it comes to writing an essay. You should give the causes, the effects/impacts and the solution/remedies as well.

Quote:
may I join now? I am to start preparing now.
If you are talking about joining an academy then I am afraid you are a bit late.

Quote:
about quoting things, my question is; should we quote word to word same as said by some famous person or it will be okay if we change it slightly?
well quoting actually means writing the exact words of a person. however, if you don't remembe4r the exact words, you can just mention the point of vies of that person without usingt the inverted commas.

Quote:
can you guide me for Current Affairs? I think I wont be good in it truly speaking.
For current affairs, read Dawn regularly. The reports of International Crises Group can also help. In addition to that, JW times can also be helpful.
regards.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Z Bokhari For This Useful Post:
Despicable (Wednesday, October 30, 2013), isha saeed (Thursday, October 31, 2013)