View Single Post
Old Thursday, October 31, 2013
The TechGeek
Moderator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason: Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,178 Times in 888 Posts
incounternable is a jewel in the roughincounternable is a jewel in the roughincounternable is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al maverick View Post
Mr. Incounternable, the pdf available on the fpsc site, entitled as CE rules 2014, states otherwise. In page 2 under the heading of SUBMISSION of Application it states, n i quote "7(i).. The prescribed application form alongwith required documents must reach on or before the closing date. An application sent by courier or mail on or before the closing date, will be accepted if received in the commission within three (3) days of the closing date".

this cant be related with the online form coz the instruction regarding it are given in the lateral point i-e 7(ii)

Plz second my understanding of it if u agree.. thank you
Yes you are right dear, manual form has compensation of three days but that also only of courier sent on or before 31st oct.. but the thing is you are not sure that the courier will reach at the specified time as my application took a week to reach FPSC due to TCS's technical issues...

That's why I suggested online application as it has 10 days compensation, besides if you are unable to complete any other formality today,you won't be able courier it right away.. so as a precaution I suggested online application..

Rest is your choice, I'm here to suggest..

Regards
Stay Blessed