View Single Post
Old Thursday, October 31, 2013
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2012- Roll No 3111

Ranjha M S is a jewel in the roughRanjha M S is a jewel in the roughRanjha M S is a jewel in the roughRanjha M S is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muhammad Ali Chaudhry View Post
Sir , any authenticity in a comment , regarding the availability of line less paper in upcoming exam . :-O

I would not say I am 100 per cent sure but my guess is based on a tender notice/expression of interest sort of thing that appeared in in daily Dawn few months ago on FPSC behalf whereby FPSC required all the accessories required in Competitive Exams (CE). Besides all other items I read they demanded for copies of 25-page lined answer sheet where number of lines per page and total number of leaves/pages was explicitly given. You know FPSC does nor require answer sheet with above mentioned specification in any other exam but Competitive exams CE. So I infered my assumption from that advertisement. I shared it here so that aspirants should be at least mentally prepared for that prospect.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ranjha M S For This Useful Post:
Anam Akram (Monday, April 21, 2014), lonewolf (Saturday, November 02, 2013), Muhammad Ali Chaudhry (Thursday, October 31, 2013)