View Single Post
Old Friday, November 01, 2013

sentat is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Werewolf View Post
hmm.. it seems you are quite a seasoned person, that's great
Dear, all your subjects are good except IR,
Why don't you opt Auditing and Accounting (200 marks) in place of Business ad: and IR. I guess A&A would be quite easy for you in light of your academic background.

For European History, VD Mahajan is considered the best book. for more help regarding this subject, visit this thread

For Psychology, i have posted 2 books, both are awesome. just stick to the syllabus and past papers and you wont go astray. those books + a lot of other stuff is in this thread

and as far as A&A is concerned, it is your home-ground

Hope these would help
To be honest i'm terrible at accounting and I was only able to secure decent grades through some extremely debilitating tutoring. I've forgotten most if it now and i'm positive it would be a terrible idea for me to take it lol.

Thank you for the European History and Psychology suggestions, will peruse those threads and grab the relevant books. As far as IR goes could you tell me why you would recommend against it? I felt the topics overlap with Current Affairs and provide some open interpretation.

Also what would you suggest for Islamiyat? To be honest i've only studied it once so i'm quite lost.

Thank you for the help!