View Single Post
Old Friday, November 01, 2013

I am to die is on a distinguished road

Mr or Ms gypsyfied, may be your views are correct and yes the culprit should be punished but I would request you not to be ignited and burn up. Cuz providing four evidence is an islamic concept and you better not talk against it. For the rest i agree with what ever you say.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilal Hassan View Post
what they said is not to let the people feel that they exist.....It is clearly a part of Shariah law what they have said.....

Miss i would suggest you to keep yourself away from such issues that need religious knowledge, the Ulama are definitely the people who have the knowledge of the religion and not every person is capable to discuss it......It has become a norm for every Tom, Dick and harry to broach the discussion......

The people are making mockery of Islamic laws and considering themselves that they are doing a very good job and are so called Modern Minds.....Not every topic is to be discussed.....

P.S: I would request the mods to scrub such a thread in which people start discussing everything though they don't know anything about it, particularly when its about the religious provisions....

Last edited by Amna; Friday, November 01, 2013 at 11:27 AM.