View Single Post
Old Friday, November 01, 2013

Chintoo2010 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Realistic Mind View Post
Moderators should take an action about this post.This is the insulting post for the other senior member who was helping beginners since the registration started.I had many queries while filling my form and got quick help from Incounternable here.He is not misguiding dude.He just asked a person to call FPSC for his satisfaction and FPSC also suggest to call them for any issue and the telephone operator will must be there to respond our queries he is not one of people who collecting our data and much busy in it. .stay calm and respect others.
Mr Realistic Mind

What insult i have caused to respected dear member??? may i know it please.
I respect Mr Incounternable as a senior member. I have not gone personal to him, i have not harmed his credibility, i have just rectified what he had thought.......Nothing offensive on my behalf......By no means i have snatched his service and contribution on this thread.......i have just added my opinion and thats what we do on this forum.....please do not make a fuss out of it inciting Moderators to take on me with Iron hands.........

If any one has been harmed to this extent by me then i am sorry but as a member of the forum i have legal right to have such say and i have in no way offended him......