View Single Post
Old Friday, November 01, 2013

Realistic Mind is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chintoo2010 View Post
Mr Realistic Mind

What insult i have caused to respected dear member??? may i know it please.
I respect Mr Incounternable as a senior member. I have not gone personal to him, i have not harmed his credibility, i have just rectified what he had thought.......Nothing offensive on my behalf......By no means i have snatched his service and contribution on this thread.......i have just added my opinion and thats what we do on this forum.....please do not make a fuss out of it inciting Moderators to take on me with Iron hands.........

If any one has been harmed to this extent by me then i am sorry but as a member of the forum i have legal right to have such say and i have in no way offended him......
Well i am Ms not Mr.

Please do not misguide people.
Rejection of application for double application is a joke.
Database goes on CNIC,s. For heaven sake do not spread such nuisance in public.(for the member who is saying double application will render your rejection).

Above mentioned lines was for him and its offensive for the members well guided by Incounternable. You should just guide in your own ways do not attack on others way of guidance.I do not want to make a fuss here so better to leave this.