View Single Post
Old Saturday, November 02, 2013
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,265 Times in 674 Posts
VetDoctor is a name known to allVetDoctor is a name known to allVetDoctor is a name known to allVetDoctor is a name known to allVetDoctor is a name known to allVetDoctor is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Shah Ends View Post
I have read somewhere in instructions that if you forgot to sign the form then you will have to submit Rs. 200 fine to FPSC else your application will be rejected. But i am not perfectly sure nor am i telling this from my own side. So please don't take it light, you really need to call FPSC and they will further guide you what to do. Please call them as soon as possible to reduce your this tension else it would disturb you till the end.
May Allah solve your this problem. Ameen.
Page 02 of the " Rules for CSS Examination 2014", Section " Submission of application & Admission to the Examination" serial no.(v) states that :
"Candidates are cautioned that if an application is not signed and/or is received incompletely or wrongly filled in and is not accompanied with any one of the documents mentioned in para 27 of application form, it will be rejected."

so you should contact FPSC as soon as possible.
The Following User Says Thank You to VetDoctor For This Useful Post:
The Shah Ends (Saturday, November 02, 2013)