View Single Post
Old Sunday, November 03, 2013
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,290 Times in 783 Posts
exclusively has a spectacular aura aboutexclusively has a spectacular aura aboutexclusively has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackandwhite View Post
How is this possible that there is only one venue for screening test i.e. Hyderabad? How are they going to manage everything and how is it possible for candidates from other cities of Sindh to be there.
Same thing they did in the screening test of ASI(Police), many schools will be the exam center for screening center for CCE13... I hope that now at this time they will manage their performance to the level of perfection while conducting test. Because, in ASI test, I saw many people were using mobile phones and even they were talking to each and other. As our invegilator was a school teach (I think), he did not say any thing to candidates, I was seeing the whole scenario that this is the credibility of the spsc's test conduction. Any how, I passed the screening test of ASI. But I expect that now spsc will conduct this coming test as per her cradibility. Otherwise, it would again be unfair to those who have been burning oil at mid nights for getting through in the tests...

Any how, I wish you all the friends very best of luck.