Thread: Hadith
View Single Post
Old Tuesday, September 11, 2007
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: AppreciationDiligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,264 Times in 1,100 Posts
Muhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant future

Allah's Messenger (Sal-allahu-aleihi-wasallam) said, "There are six good qualities which one believer should display to another: he should visit him when he is ill, be present when he dies, accept his invitation when he gives one, salute him when he meets him, say 'Allah have mercy on you' when he sneezes, and act sincerely towards him whether he is absent or present."

Narrated by Abu Hurayrah (Razi Allah Ta'lah Anhu); Nisai transmitted it. Hadith No. 4630 of Mishkat al-Masabih.
- - - -

Ka'b bin 'Uzrah (Razi Allah Ta'lah Anhu) met me. He said, "Shall I not give you a present (of a tradition) I hear from the Prophet? 'Yes' I said, 'give me.'. Ka'b bin 'Uzrah (Razi Allah Ta'lah Anhu) said : We asked the Messenger of Allah and enquired: O Prophet of Allah! How shall be the blessings invoked on you, the people of the House? Because Allah has taught us how we shall greet you. He said: Say: O Allah, bless Muhammad and the family of Muhammad as you had blessed Abraham and the family of Abraham. Verily you are the Praised, the Glorious. O Allah, bestow favours on Muhammad and on the family of Muhammad as you had bestowed favours on Abraham and on the family of Abraham."

Narrated by Abdur-Rahman bin Abi Laila (Razi Allah Ta'lah Anhu); Sahih Bukhari and Muslim transmitted it. Hadith No. 919 of Mishkat al-Masabih.

- - - - - -

Narrated by AbuHurayrah - Transmitted by Ahmad, Tirmidhi (Mishkat)

The Prophet (Sal-allahu-aleihi-wassallam) said:"Modesty is part of faith and faith is in Paradise, but obscenity is a part of hardness of heart and hardness of heart is in Hell." [5076]
- - -- --

Many Ahadith-e- Mubaraka on various topics are placed at http://www.road-to-heaven.com/fr4.htm