View Single Post
Old Sunday, November 03, 2013

haseebmmk is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by aminshah101 View Post
Finally, I have managed to get my detail marks.

Here they go...

Name: Amin Haider Shah
Roll # 6025
Merit # 131

Essay: 40 (was expecting at least 55)

Precis & Composition: 50 (was expecting around 75. Even considering extra strict marking in CSS, was expecting at least 65)

Everyday Science: 77

Current Affairs: 41 (even these are much more than I expected)

Pakistan Affairs: 47 (was expecting around 60 but still, thanks to Allah that it gave me courage to realize that I am still in the game)

Islamiyat: 61

Business Administration: 78 (I expected 65-68 due to theoretical nature of paper.)

Forestry: 52 (Shaid objective le dooba mujhay. Only 7 correct)

Journalism: 57

Statistics: 69 (Left a numerical question of 10 marks due to slow writing speed and attempted 1 theoretical question of short notes)

Geography: 114

Paper A: 58 :
Paper B: 56 (after these marks in Paper II, I really believe that luck factor counts a lot in CSS)

Total Written: 686

Viva: 192

GRAND TOTAL: 878

With mere 18 days of prep, job of Banking and family responsibilities, I believe than the Allah Almighty showered His Countless Blessings on me otherwise this seems next to impossible.

Other than that, it is all because of the prayers of my parents and my wife, the good luck charm of my daughter, the best wishes of my friends, rest of the family, peer group and last but not the least, my fellows here at CSS Forum that I stand here despite all odds. Thank you every one.

I pray that my 2nd but last attempt of CSS 2013 gets me into the desired service of mine.
Hello,
Nice Marks.
If you dont mind would you like to tell how you prepared you Business administration paper? Please mention books and strategy of attempting paper.
PLz PLz help me. i will appear in 2015 INSHALLAH