View Single Post
Old Tuesday, November 05, 2013
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2015 - Roll no. 013636

royshahzad is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by imran saifi View Post
Hi, I passed LDA test in 2010 and was called for interview. Seats were only 26 (if I remember it well) and I was 86th on the merit list. They had called in 90 people for interviews (3 people for 1 seat almost).
Well, I did not have any experience of interviews then. That was a panel interview. They started from my introduction. Unfortunately I told them that I am preparing for CSS. They then asked why to hire you when we know you would leave us after passing CSS. I got confused and lost focus at that time. Then they asked for my optional subjects and asked questions about Islamic History and Geography. But I could hardly answer any question correctly under pressure at that time. At the end, they said, "Wish you best of luck for your CSS"

Well, that was in 2010 and now it is 2013. I stand 41st on the list now. I do not know whether I shall get the job or not, but I am prepared for those tough interviewers now.
When they said best of luck for your css then you should have replied thank you sir for wishing me good luck for my real dream. Then you should have seen their faces Never come under pressure that's the deal