View Single Post
Old Wednesday, November 06, 2013
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,321 Times in 834 Posts
HASEEB ANSARI is a glorious beacon of lightHASEEB ANSARI is a glorious beacon of lightHASEEB ANSARI is a glorious beacon of lightHASEEB ANSARI is a glorious beacon of lightHASEEB ANSARI is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by SADIA SHAFIQ View Post
Toady, I received a letter for submission of matric , fsc and B.A degree , though I have provided my matriculation degree . I do not get my Intermediate and B.A degree (private student ) . Any body can help me , how to apply for degree in uni as well in college . I have provided result cards , but they are not acceptable . They have said that my candidature would be cancelled if I do not provided degrees within 10 days . Now Muharram leaves are coming as well and 2 days would be off as usual (sat , sunday ) ..so I have 5 days instead of 10 ...kindly help me .........
Go to the school and college where you studied and ask them about the degrees respectively. If they do not comply with your query, then you need to go to the relevant Education Board. They will surely provide you the degrees. As far as B.A degree is concerned, go to the Administration Block of your relevant university, pay a challan for Degree Certificate and simply submit it there. It takes at least couple of weeks to get the degree. Therefore, I will suggest you to simply send photocopy of that recipt to FPSC. I also received such letter which suggested to send the recipt if one fails to get the degrees from Board/University in time.

Regards.
"Nay! man is evidence against himself. Though he puts forth his excuses." Holy Qur'an (75:14-15)
The Following User Says Thank You to HASEEB ANSARI For This Useful Post:
SADIA SHAFIQ (Wednesday, November 06, 2013)